Friday, August 29, 2008

Lamb skewers, Noraebang boogie, A night in Soondae Town, Wine Degustation


Chinese-Style Lamb Skewers in Hongdae; a popular hang out since lamb is not readily eaten in Korea.


Seung- Ah, who got married in February, is pregnant and misses her beer!


The old YBM gang, save John, enjoying our alcohol! Poor Seung- Ah! She's taking the picture because she can't drink!


These cool cats, former students of mine, Bill and Jude, took me out for Soondae as a going-away meal.


Here I am in my silly bib. Tired from this past month of packing and arranging for my departure.

Soondae and Kop Chang (blood sausage and Tripe with a spicy veggie accompaniment)

My favorite wine bar in the world: Grandmother, located in Sinsa-Dong.

Grandmother: the owner is an interior designer who has very eclectic tastes. I love her style!

Entrance to Grandmother with John, MinJong and Keith standing under the umbrellas.

A noraebang night in Sillim. It was awesome!

Afterwards we enjoyed Pineapple soju in a real pineapple! The white stuff is crushed ice. Pretty nice presentation, if you ask me!

No comments: