Friday, April 18, 2008

Trip to Everland

It's been forever! I hardly remember what I've done since the last time I wrote.

I did go with some co-workers to Everland last May. It's the most famous amusement park in Korea. I hadn't been on any rollercoasters for years and years. It was lots of fun. Nice to be a kid again, eat junk food and hope to avoid throwing up on the rides. We all survived! The weather was perfect and we went on all the rides. Just a day of fun in the sun!

Enjoy the pictures. There are lots more on Kodak Gallery.




We had to get these silly fluorescent bracelets to prove we had paid.


These are the crazy uniforms workers at Everland have to wear to greet people. I would die in that pink outfit!

Jae Jin went crazy taking pictures of us all day. We went from posing to hiding as the day wore on.


Here we are in the rose garden. It was so incredibly cheesy, but we had fun.



Here we are imitating the sculpture behind us. Jae Jin was such a good sport. He's got a funky personality. At times, quite shy and yet willing to go outside of the box and do fun things. He's a cool guy.

Here we are practically upside down. This was the scariest ride to look at, but it was really cool while we were on it. We flipped around back and forth. What a thrill!


The end of our outing. Goodbye!

1 comment:

Shanthi said...

well!
I don't find the right place to make a comment about your"I Really Want YOu" blog.So I take the audacity to write here, hoping you can read it and move it if possible.

I was very happy to read about your experience of the Seoul gig and so touched.
I wonder if you can't share a bit of your experience on our messageboard. I am a member of the www.jamesblunt.co.uk website and we often share our experiences of gigs by James and the band there.

If not , then thanks anyway, maybe you would just like to come and find us. The Live Gigs and Shows section is where the thread for Seoul is.
You have unknowingly blessed me with your words. Not just of the gig and James with his 5 year old's beaming face!, but all these posts on Korea give me an insigh on what a beautiful and different place Korea is - charming.

thankyou,


from Shanthi